Friday, May 13, 2011

Awesome things 8)

hmmmm......this one is a little harder for me than the others.  10 things i hate about diabetes?  no problem, although that post seems to have disappeared for some strange reason.  bloopers?  got lots, and that one also ~ poof ~ gone.  but Awesome things i have done because of D???  despite diabetes is an easy one.
3 fairly easy pregnancies, resulting in 3 wonderful, healthy, happy children (28,25, and 21 y/o). 

i guess that because of diabetes, i have learned to look after myself.  i have grown to be more understanding of people's ignorance regarding diabetes.  i have become more self-reliant than i may have otherwise been.  i have learned my limits, and learned to live within them(although at times i rail against them!)...and i have learned to love myself and my disease, even if it did take me a really long time to get to this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment