Wednesday, June 01, 2011

i believe i can fly!

so i have decided that i am going to fly.  yep, thats right.  i am going to spread my wings, and fly!
as you may have heard, kim, at Texting My Pancreas, had a fabulous idea, that flies June 15.  the youcandothis project.  and so i have decided to fly with this.  new to blogging and never having made a video, i am going to join this project.  not being very techie, it may take me a day or two to figure it all out and get it posted, but i am definately going to give it a tryfly!!  i think it is a great idea, and it will be a great tool for all types of diabetics, new and old, T1, T2, Lada's, whomever.  i am really looking forward to watching them all!!!  so come on, you can do this!!!

2 comments:

  1. I also want to make one! I think it's going to be an amazing project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I know you can fly. And I can't wait to see your video!!

    ReplyDelete