Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 10, 2011 ~~ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

i did not post on Sunday, July 10, 2011.

i celebrated life instead!

July 10, 2011 was the six month "anniversary" of my triple bypass surgery.

the last six months have been different.  kind of hard, kind of scary.
if they were a test of some sort, i think i passed!

i no longer have pains in my chest for no apparent reason.  i seem to have a little more energy.
my diabetes is much better controlled.  i am getting trying to get more excercise.  i am definately eating better!!

so i have lots to be happy about.  i have lots to be proud of.  i have lots to be thankful for.

my doctors ~ for doing what needed to be done,  doing it ASAP, and being the best there is - I THANK YOU

my family ~ for always being there for me and believing in me - I LOVE YOU <3 AND I THANK YOU

my friends ~ for standing beside me - I THANK YOU, EACH, AND EVERY ONE OF YOU

and me ~ for listenening to myself,  for asking for, and getting the help i needed, and for following through!!!  I AM PROUD AND DETERMINED TO CELEBRATE MANY, MANY MORE ANNIVERSARIES 

No comments:

Post a Comment